March 2012 Weddings

I'm Married!!!

Well Saturday was amazing! No pictures yet, but I will post some when they're up! Other than our get away car being 45 minutes late, it was perfect. We were actually under a tornado watch all day, but the rain held off till we were home! 

definitely enjoy every minute girls! It went by so fast, like in the blink of an eye. It feels so weird to be done planning, but I love being married. We go this morning to change my name! Yay!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: I'm Married!!!

• Congratulations can't wait to see pics!
  • Congrats! Glad it went well. Can't wait to see pictures!
    imageAnniversary
  • Congrats!!! I was just telling FI last night that I'm going to be sad when the planning is over and he said I'm crazy :)
    Anniversary
  • Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics!
  • Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pictures :)
    March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations!!
  • Congrats!! It sounds like it was amazing!  Can't wait to see pics!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congratulations! I'm so glad the weather held up for you.
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations!!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_im-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:4241d360-7e21-4177-bff4-304cd3c65197Post:96d9c0ec-12f1-4f2f-8d89-b8c81e916450">I'm Married!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well Saturday was amazing! No pictures yet, but I will post some when they're up! Other than our get away car being 45 minutes late, it was perfect. We were actually under a tornado watch all day, but the rain held off till we were home!  definitely enjoy every minute girls! It went by so fast, like in the blink of an eye. It feels so weird to be done planning, but I love being married. We go this morning to change my name! Yay!
    Posted by amh04[/QUOTE]

<div>Congratulations!! It's so fun to see the ladies coming back as married women! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it! :-)</div>
  • Congrats!!  Can't wait to see pictures!
  • Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Dx PCOS November 2010
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    VOTE on my Name List
  • yay!! congrats! I can't wait to see pictures!
    Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Congratulations! The day just flies by, right?!
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_im-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:4241d360-7e21-4177-bff4-304cd3c65197Post:a2c65d81-e014-4af6-9523-e3a23d3d470e">Re: I'm Married!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations! The day just flies by, right?!
    Posted by jml1981[/QUOTE]

It seriously does. I couldn't believe how fast it went by!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Yay, I'm glad it all went well for the most part. Congratulations! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay!  Congrats!  Can't wait to see pictures!
    image March 2012 Bride Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards