Florida-Central Florida
Options

Reception Location: Seminole County

I have been looking for a good and reasonably priced reception location in Seminole County for about 70 people. Any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks!

Re: Reception Location: Seminole County

• Options
    Try Muranos on the lake in Altamonte.  When it was still Gina's I had a reception there and it was very reasonable.  We had the private room to ourselves and all we had to do was guarantee and pay for a minimum of 60 people.  We ended up paying around $1300 for food and alcohol (limited bar to draft beer, house wine, & well liquor.)  No room fees because we guaranteed 60 people.  The room included tables, chairs, cake table (small cake fee, $50?), plated dinner on Saturday night, and white linens.  We had access to the room from 4pm until midnight.

Also, they usually have a live band on Friday and Saturday nights and they're usually pretty good.  We just opened the doors at 9pm when they started playing and we tipped the band at the end of the night for entertaining our guests along with the restaurant's regulars.

I had my ceremony at the Uptown Altamonte tower and I think the reservation fee was $150 for 4 hours at the time (2007.)
  • Options
    ts37ts37 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    If you don't mind finding a lot of the things you need yourself (i.e. caterer), there is the Longwood Community Center:  http://www.longwoodfl.org/content/104/157/195/1011/default.aspx
  • Options
    Route 46 Entertainment District in Sanford. :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_reception-location-seminole-county?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:2054c270-70e9-4aa7-b2c2-24533bbbdbcfPost:091c8fef-29a7-4490-bccc-68bc10ab258c">Reception Location: Seminole County</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have been looking for a good and reasonably priced reception location in Seminole County for about 70 people. Any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks!
    Posted by crazyfroggy2000[/QUOTE]
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Have you looked into Leu Gardens? They are reasonably priced and the gardens are beautiful!
    I'm actually a wedding photographer, and I've shot a few weddings there and they've all turned out nice.
    Good Luck!
    Cammy Lewis
    Alex Austin Photography
    alexaustinphotography@gmail.com

P.S. If you're still looking for a photographer let me know! I'll give you a good discount!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards