Connecticut
Options

Party Rental Cmpanies

It's only been a little over a week and I am losing sleep about my wedding that is less than a year away...
It looks as though we are going to use my friend's 20 acre backyard as our venue out in the sticks with this beautiful rustic barn and blooming gardens...BUT..I am going crazy trying to get information on the best party rental companies in order to rent the large tents to house everyone- as well as the tables, dance floor, silverware, cups...
Any suggestions?
I'm thinking I could probably order my linens for cheaper than renting them for a few hours on-line, right?
Does anyone have any ideas of companies or how to make this tent/table/chair/plate/groom/everything rental a bit cheaper as it is maybe more expensive than some of the venues I have looked at.

Re: Party Rental Cmpanies

• Options
    tammyo21tammyo21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used CT Party Rentals: http://ct-partyrentals.com for our tents, chairs, tables, dancefloor, and linens.  The linens were cheaper through them then the caterer.  For all the table items we used our caterers rental ppl.  The only thing I did for linens was sewed a 3x3 ft cover to go over the white tablecloths instead of renting them because I found the fabric cheap and in the perfect color I wanted.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards