Favors

macarons as wedding favor

i would like to bake macarons en put them in a clear plastiek box great idea or not ? for the men ist personlised beer
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: macarons as wedding favor

• I would give everyone the same favor, either all beer, or all macaroons.
  • If you gave me macaroons and beer I'd be really happy.

But, do you really want to be baking and packaging items right before your wedding?  Could be stressful.
  • a + for macarons is that you can freeze them in i 'll just need a victim to put them in the boxes the nigt before
    and yes al the same thing would be great but huby to be want beer and girls and beer not our thing i guess thats why i'm searching fot a favor for the ladies
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_macarons-wedding-favor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:d63b8a30-6dd8-4f90-b749-415d0aff0df5Post:b0968979-3807-400d-95f6-b0f1b90e932b">Re: macarons as wedding favor</a>:
    [QUOTE]a + for macarons is that you can freeze them in i 'll just need a victim to put them in the boxes the nigt before and yes al the same thing would be great but huby to be want beer and girls and beer not our thing i guess thats why i'm searching fot a favor for the ladies
    Posted by kwebbel[/QUOTE]
    Maybe Champagne for the ladies?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards