August 2012 Weddings
Options

Please Critique my vows!

I think they may be to long but please tell me what you think!
Thanks guys!

Trevor,

I love the way you bring me out of myself, the way you make me feel like the most beautiful women in the world. I love the way you can make me laugh, and smile when I’m trying so hard to hide it. I love the way your eyes twinkle when you are being mischievous and the way your laugh sounds, I love every little thing about you.

Today I stand here with you, my soul mate, my best friend, and the man who made me fall in love with football, off-roading, and movies; today in front of our family and friends I vow to you to always strive to be the best women and wife I can be, to always laugh with you.  I promise to be honest and faithful, and to be your rock as you are mine. I promise to say good morning and goodnight every day, and to never go to bed angry. Today I vow to stay by your side when we are both on top of the world and when we feel as if we’ve lost all footing.

I promise to support you, admire you, and love you always and forever. You are my better half, my partner, and my one true love. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker 121image #Invited
108image # Are ready to party!
6image # Are going to miss out!
7image # Haven't responded!
RSVP Date: May 30, 2012

Re: Please Critique my vows!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards