Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Invites

I'm looking for a rather cheap place i can order my wedding invites from or any DIY suggestions with invites. i don't want to be spending thousands of dollars on invites.

Re: Invites

• Options
    We're using Cards and Pockets---cardsandpockets.com
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I used 123print.com and LOVE my invites! Great prices too! Also, I googled 123print coupons and got great deals on all my paper stuff
  • Options
    amys325amys325 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_invites-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:5b1dd2e1-b892-4d6c-865a-d1fd1b9b57d3Post:f833d977-96e0-455c-93f0-bd6b5353e15c">Re: Invites</a>:
    [QUOTE]We were very pleased with Vistaprint.com.  They are having a huge sale right now with free shipping and 50% off.
    Posted by CMGr[/QUOTE]

CMGr, serious non snarkey question for you? Are you the Bride or are you the MOB? Or I guess are you the MOB who is also getting married?
  • Options
    I used Zazzle.  I was able to completely customize my invites, and found coupons online, and was able to get 40% off.  I just received mine yesterday and I love them! MIne were only a little over $2 an invite for the invite and RSVP card with the discount.  And this was after I upgraded to Linen paper. Not too shabby. :)

I had also used Vistaprint for my save the dates, and they were reasonable priced and easy to use as well.  Plus, if you search the internet, there are always 50% off coupons.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 115 Made the cut!
    image 90 Are ready to party and cruise Lake Michigan!
    image 21 Are party poopers and would rather be lame at home!
    image 4 Are actually really making me pissy now
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards