California-San Diego

Moving to San Diego-looking for rental

i am moving to San Diego in a couple months and looking for a place to rent. My only request is that it has a fenced in yard and is under 2000 dollars. Any leads would be great.

Re: Moving to San Diego-looking for rental

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_moving-to-san-diego-looking-for-rental?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:64Discussion:68013314-02a2-4cd1-8e39-47b0c2840b2dPost:cb623aa3-6b7b-422b-afe9-1496670e7808">Re: Moving to San Diego-looking for rental</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any other specifications, such as city/neighborhood, size...? People on here might be able to give you hints on areas to help you narrow down a CL search.
    Posted by Schatzi13[/QUOTE]

A yard is truly my only request. I have been doing craigslist searches...just seeing what else might be out there. I just don't want it super far out of the city. I am open to any and all suggestions. Looking more for specific properties that people might know about. I don't care about schools, crime rates, size of the place, if it is townhome, apartment, house, mobile home. Just needs yard and under 2000 dollars.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_moving-to-san-diego-looking-for-rental?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:64Discussion:68013314-02a2-4cd1-8e39-47b0c2840b2dPost:8c855dea-d895-4262-8612-80abc61e6f3d">Re: Moving to San Diego-looking for rental</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where is your job? SD is pretty spread out. You can have a job in Sorrento Valley, say, and you won't want to live in Lemon Grove because your commute will be an hour on a good day. How many bedrooms on the house? I don't personally know about houses, but 1br apartments tend to be 1300ish, so you should be able to get a 1br house for 2000 easy. The trendier and nicer (e.g., beach) neighborhoods will be more expensive, of course.
    Posted by Schatzi13[/QUOTE]

I don't care about number of bedrooms or area. Anywhere works for me. I would like shorter commute but am used to 1.5 hours driving one way if there is no traffic. Really the only thing I care about is that it has a yard and is under 2000 dollars.
  • If you're not too particular, check out the SDSU area or La Mesa. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards