Pennsylvania-Central

Wedding Flowers

I am just getting into the process of looking into flower vendors and was wondering who you girls went with, and what you final flower budget turned out to be.

Thanks!
125 Invitedimage 105 Ready to Partyimage 20 Party Poopersimage 0 MIA image

Re: Wedding Flowers

• caracbearacaracbeara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with Stacia from Petals and Beans. Our budget was $1,500 and it ended up being only $1,200. She was FANTASTIC! Our price included ceremony decor, 15 centerpieces, bridal and toss bouquet, 5 BM bouquet, 3 corsages 7 boutonnieres, flower girl petals, crown of flowers for FG, and vase/FG basket rental. We were thrilled with the results and everyone commented on our flowers. Keep in mind too that we used orchids, which is an expensive flower. 
  • althea1016althea1016 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did my wedding in State College and went with Woodrings. My budget was $800 and we came in at $810...not a problem since we added a boutonniere and corsage last minute. That cost included ceremony decorations, my bouquet, 6 bridesmaid bouquets and one for tossing, 9 boutonieres, 11 centerpieces and flowers for my cake and gift table. I'm not sure how many tables were set up for the cocktail hour, maybe 9 small tables? But those all got decorated as well. I was FLOORED at how amazing everything looked! Below is a link to my facebook page if you'd like to take a look.

• edited December 2011
    Our wedding is in 2 months, and we are going with Petals and Beans in Strasburg.  When I had my consultaion with Stacia, she was so thorough and I just simply said, "I'm trying to stick to a budget" (not mentioning my top price, just to see what she could do for me).  I got everything I wanted for a quote of around $650.  Now, also keep in mind that she is not providing center pieces for me for the reception...just ceremony decor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards