Wedding Classifieds
Options

Burgundy/Maroon Wedding Decorations + Tall & Short glass vases!!!

Please contact me if you are interested in the burgundy/maroon wedding decorations and glass vases.

Below are a some details. I can send you pictures of everything from our wedding. All decorations and vases were only used for our wedding. We purchased them new and want to sell them for 1/2 price!  Please let me know if you are interested in anything below. I will send you the price, pictures & more information.

1. 60 burgundy satin table runners (used on tables at reception)
2. 18 tall, clear, glass vases (used on tables at reception)
3. 36 short, clear, glass vases (used on tables at reception)
4. 3 large, clear, glass vases (used at front of church & head table)
5. 72 artifical, burgunday hydrangeas (used for tall vases)
6. Lots of tealights (have tested all & are working) + extra batteries
7. large vase arrangements (can send a picture)
8. frames for bridal portraits & engagement pictures to display at reception
9. hanging crystals to hang on arrangements
10. reserved signs for reception tables (family & house party/ushers)
11. flutes set (never used- we used flutes that were a gift to us after we purchased these)
12. white reception card box
13. off white flower girl basket
14. burgundy ring bearer pillow
15. Unity candle set w/burgundy rhinestone bows on smaller candles
16. burgundy "W" "&" "L" wood letters
17. black "B" metal letter
18. glass containers for bathroom supplies at reception
19. wedding dress & grooms tux for wine bottle
20. plus more! :)

Hope to hear from you! lanatrott@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Lana ~

Re: Burgundy/Maroon Wedding Decorations + Tall & Short glass vases!!!

• Options
    Hi Lana!

I would be interested in learning more about the following:
    #1, #3 (what size are these vases?), #12, #13, #14

Thank you! :)
    ~Pam
  • Options
    #2 and #3 here! Pics?
  • Options
    Greetings...I know this is probably a a long shot, but I was wondering if you still had of your wedding items available. I am the Fort Meade USO Coordinator. USOMetro is a 501 c 3nonprofit organizations with mission uplifting the spirits of our troops and their families via quality programs and activities. One of which is Project Cinderella and a Princess Tea party. My theme is shabby chic. I am in need of all things shabby. I came across your information and was wondering if you would be open to donating them as they would be considered an "inkind" which is tax deductible. I can provide an official letter on company letter head with USOMetro tax identification number listed. Please respond as soon as possible. Thank in advance for time.
  • Options
    Pam- please send me your personal email address. Mine is lanatrott@yahoo.com. I can send you pictures and pricing for the items you are interested in.

Thanks,

Lana~

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_burgundymaroon-wedding-decorations-tall-short-glass-vases?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:07cca33d-7b0d-4abb-9cdb-97a32a97fe29Post:2d19f957-b272-406b-aa6f-82e4bc487cf7">Re: Burgundy/Maroon Wedding Decorations + Tall & Short glass vases!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Lana! I would be interested in learning more about the following: #1, #3 (what size are these vases?), #12, #13, #14 Thank you! :) ~Pam
    Posted by Pammie1983[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Pena- please send me your personal email address so i can send you pictures and pricing. Mine is lanatrott@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Lana~

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_burgundymaroon-wedding-decorations-tall-short-glass-vases?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:07cca33d-7b0d-4abb-9cdb-97a32a97fe29Post:a793c1d1-7f44-4500-a87d-496a677fe4e0">Re: Burgundy/Maroon Wedding Decorations + Tall & Short glass vases!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]#2 and #3 here! Pics?
    Posted by PenaEasson[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Thank you so much for inquiring, but we would like to sale these items.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_burgundymaroon-wedding-decorations-tall-short-glass-vases?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:07cca33d-7b0d-4abb-9cdb-97a32a97fe29Post:19c9e122-b63f-4cab-8d1e-b952b7d12e21">Re:Burgundy/Maroon Wedding Decorations Tall amp; Short glass vases!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Greetings...I know this is probably a a long shot, but I was wondering if you still had of your wedding items available. I am the Fort Meade USO Coordinator. USOMetro is a 501 c 3nonprofit organizations with mission uplifting the spirits of our troops and their families via quality programs and activities. One of which is Project Cinderella and a Princess Tea party. My theme is shabby chic. I am in need of all things shabby. I came across your information and was wondering if you would be open to donating them as they would be considered an "inkind" which is tax deductible. I can provide an official letter on company letter head with USOMetro tax identification number listed. Please respond as soon as possible. Thank in advance for time.
    Posted by queenoftheuniverse[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Please send me an email to <a href="mailto:lanatrott@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">lanatrott@yahoo.com</a> and I will send you a picture. thanks! :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_burgundymaroon-wedding-decorations-tall-short-glass-vases?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:07cca33d-7b0d-4abb-9cdb-97a32a97fe29Post:c51a4bda-13bd-46ed-8b3a-a50485e8704e">Re: Burgundy/Maroon Wedding Decorations + Tall & Short glass vases!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]hi, can you send me a pic of the W?
    Posted by threeyearplan[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards