Virginia-Richmond

E.leise Photography and L.K. Events & Design

Hello ladies,

Has anyone used E.leise Photography or L.K. Events & Designs?  Any thoughts, good or bad, about the experience?  What about pricing?

Thanks!

Re: E.leise Photography and L.K. Events & Design

• tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Lindsay with LK is awesome!!! Go with her!!!! And I'm not being biased because she's my planner :) . She's easy-going, easy to talk to and fun. She has a few different pricing plans and is flexible if you only need some stuff or a whole bunch. She has great resources too.

I haven't heard of E.liese. I'm using Melody Smith at Twilight Images http://twilightimages.net/ . She's fabulous!

• cmzaragocmzarago member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks tammyfa!  I scheduled a meeting with Lindsay, and I'm super excited. :)  Good to hear good things!

I love Melody Smith's portfolio!  About how much are you spending?  I'm afraid her packages might be too expensive for my budget.
  • tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Photography is one thing I knew would be a bigger ticket on the budget. I wanted to stay closer to $2500 but the more I looked around, the better photogs I liked were pricing out $1-2000 more than that. So I bit it and went $1k higher knowing that photos are all you're going to have afterwards. I got in on Melody's 2010 pricing, I think her 2011 rates are a little higher....but you get A LOT with her packages...e-shoots, bridal, albums, or a combo if you don't need everything.

PW Photography or Nick Kessler or April Renee are also great options.

Tell Lindsay hi for me  :)

• tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When's your wedding? Do you have a venue yet?
  • ChristieNRNChristieNRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love E Leise Photography. I wanted him for mine but he was booked. Believe it or not, he was my manager at my first job when I was like 15 while he was at Vcu. He is amazing. 

I am using Amanda Hedgepeth Photography. Amazing prices and great pics!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • ndenikendenike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Eric of E Leise and he has been fabulous so far. I booked him in Sept and he always answers all my questions!  My wedding planner also loves him (i booked him before i booked her but she would have recommended him anyways:)) He's friendly and you cant be the price and the fact he photographs the rehearsal too in his price:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards