Pennsylvania-Central
Options

caterers for sunbury/northumberland area?

We're getting married at the Priestley-Savidge House and need a caterer.  I need someone Very affordable but obviously want delicius food.  Any suggestions?
Bioliciousness

Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above. ~ gia maria carangi

Re: caterers for sunbury/northumberland area?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and totally OT, but can someone remind me how to edit my signature?  I need to fix the link to my bio...
    Bioliciousness

Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above. ~ gia maria carangi

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Susquehanna Chef from Bloomsburg has good food and isn't too far...here is a link:
    http://www.susquehannachef.com/OffPremises/Wedding_Packages.asp
  • Options
    BerrierBrideBerrierBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kay's Katering in Middleburg! EXCELLENT prices and DELICIOUS food! She is catering my wedding next August. She has a website with the menu/prices...other than that the website isn't fancy, but it's helpful! She is such a sweet person to work with too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Berrier, I did call them because I was on their website and their prices are great!  What are you doing for plates and other things?  Are you renting? 
    Bioliciousness

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Due to the location of my outdoor reception, we might be doing disposable plates (the kind that look like real plates...haha) to save some stress. BUT - we are using silverware from Kay's Katering (couldn't believe it but she actually lets you use them for free!)
  • Options
    LaurelF919LaurelF919 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check with the dining services department at Bucknell.  My sister works for them and has catered a number of wedding receptions both on and off campus.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Berrier, where are you getting married?

Bioliciousness

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Honey Grove and having the reception at Laurel Rock Farm in Arch Rock.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Wow, I looked it up.  It's beautiful!

Bioliciousness

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards