New Jersey
Options

Wedding Dress

Does anyone know of a bridal store that has a huge selection of bridal dresses in central/northern NJ?

Re: Wedding Dress

• Options
    I don't know about huge selection, but by location, this might help:

http://www.theknot.com/Vendors/North-Central-New-Jersey-Bridal-Fashions/Profiles/BWP/073

if you try (generally) narrowing your search by the style of gown you like or designer if you favor one, the whole universe of white dresses will get much easier to navigate ;)  good luck.

• Options
    Didn't get my dress at Russell's in Linden but got my FG dress here and I thought they had a very large selection of bridal gowns
  • Options
    Castle Couture in Marlboro.  I did not get my dress there, but my mom got her dress there for our wedding and we toured their bridal salon.  It was gorgeous and they had a huge selection!  They were so nice too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    agu101agu101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Russell's is really good, so is Hearts for You in Manalapan.  I also highly recommend Castle Couture in Malboro, where I wound up getting my dress.  They had one of the best selections of dresses in the area.  
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • Options
    I second Hearts for You.  They were fabulous to work with (married June 23).
  • Options
    JoeAnne2013JoeAnne2013 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    What is huge to you?

I was at Dolores Bridal in Edison, NJ and I remember them having a lot IMO, but that was back in 2007.

I bought my gown from Demetrios Bridal back in April of this year, they had a large selection but of course they were all Demetrios brand.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards