Oklahoma

Need help finding a planner!

Hey ladies! I need help picking out a wedding planner! There are soo many I dont even know where to start or how to pick one. Anyone know a good one?

Thanks!

Re: Need help finding a planner!

• edited December 2011
    Hey girl!  I am using a girl named Ky Davis!  She is so amazing and just lets me brain dump on her when we get together.  Then we take all of my ideas and make it into some beautiful decision!  Her e-mail is ky.davis@dvn.com.  The only thing is that she actually has a full time job and does the wedding planning on the side.  There is a down side to that: she doesn't have a website with all of her creative ideas and such.  But the upside is that she is a fraction of the price of a lot of other planners - with just as great quality!  My name is Lauren Maupins in case she asks who sent you to her!  Smile Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Look at some portfolio pictures of events they have done in the past. That will give you an idea of their capabilities. If it is in Tulsa, I have a few names of some great people with whom we often work. Let me know if you want their numbers.
  • DVanSickleDVanSickle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you located?  I know of one in Norman and OKC area that is young and fresh and great to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    I decided to go with Amanda Taylor and Alex Simon with Embellished Weddings. They are absolutley wonderful and I couldnt have picked a bettter planner!  My wedding is in December so I cant wait to see all the ideas they have in mind.

Here is their website:
    http://embellishedweddingsok.com/website/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards