June 2012 Weddings

Has Anyone Started Packing For HM ?

I haven't started just yet but I do have a corner in my closet designated just for new honeymoon attire/accessories that will soon go into the suitcase this weekend. I'm afraid that I'll forget something and doesn't want that to happen as I only have 4 weeks left. When will you start packing ?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Has Anyone Started Packing For HM ?

• edited May 2012
  • kipnuskipnus member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    I've put a couple of things into a certain drawer...I usually pack at the last minute, but since we're traveling for the wedding (I'm going a week in advance) I'll have to be packed early!
  • Nope!  I don't leave until July 10th so I have plenty of time
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_has-anyone-started-packing-for-hm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:dbb04e9d-543e-4c4a-bae7-806f254063abPost:1127bf7d-8b47-4c8d-850b-fcea621f236b">Has Anyone Started Packing For HM ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't started just yet but I do have a corner in my closet designated just for new honeymoon attire/accessories that will soon go into the suitcase this weekend. I'm afraid that I'll forget something and doesn't want that to happen as I only have 4 weeks left. When will you start packing ?
    Posted by MIZCNEL[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm in the same boat as you. But, I think I'll start putting things in suitcases tomorrow :) We are so excited and I don't want to forget anything!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I will probably pack the week before.. I'm in between sizes right now and am on the lower end of the side, so I'm hoping I get to buy a bunch of new clothes :)
  • I haven't started packing yet but I have new clothes put aside just for the HM =)
  • eltar08eltar08 member
    First Comment
    I always make a list...I started my list for the wedding day of emergency kit and vacation (also because I don't want to forget anything for my stepson) last week...I can add items as I think of them, then I use it as a checklist when I actually pack.  Works out really well!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I too have a drawer dedicated to honeymoon clothes, but I think I might start putting it in a suit case soo.  But we don't leave for another month.
    June 2012 Siggy Challenge: Invitations
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Planning Updated 02.08.12
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 134 Invited!
    image 94 Are making the trek South
    image 39 Won't be able to make it
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • I have some things set aside and need to pull out my suitcase soon, but I haven't started packing yet. I can't wait till I have time to do it though!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I haven't!!  And seeing that I have to fly home (for the wedding) then HM after that I should get started soon!!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I never start packing before any trip until a day or two before.  I travel at least twice a year so I know what travel sized items I have and which ones I'll need more of and get those. 
  • I haven't started packing but it's not a bad idea. I bought a couple new dresses for the HM as I didn't have any summer dresses before. Maybe I should start a checklist too, I would also hate to forget anything. I have to remember to get pills in case I get nauseous on the flight. It happened to me last time and it actually surprised me. I was also sitting between two strangers so it made the flight seem very long.
    Planning Bio Updated June 12/12 Lots of Wedding DIY Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have a honeymoon pile of stuff I have bought and want to pack. I can't quite start packing yet. We are leaving for WI next weekend I and need to pack the suitcase for that... most likely I will start when we get back. I do not want to forget anything!
  • I usually don't start packing for a big trip until a day or two before.  I can't really be half-focused on starting to pack, I have to be totally consumed with it so that I don't forget anything.  I also am a big list-maker so I have to do that first.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can't start packing yet because we will be going to FIL;s between now and the wedding.  I have started making a list of things I don't want to forget.  I'll start packing the last week of May or first week of June.  I HAVE to pack early or I'll forget stuff.
  • I still haven't packed I've been super busy. I'll pack sometime today and throughout the week as I think of stuff. I'll also need to make a check list.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • DJPinkDJPink member
    First Comment
    I started packing both FI and my suitcase last month. I've been adding to it ever since, buying things here and there....its almost full so there may have to be some unpacking before the wedding.
    Jenefer & David Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • While I had some downtime at work I made a checklist for FI and I. We have majority of what's on the list minus a few things that can wait for a few more weeks. I'm about to get started here in a few.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards