Getting in Shape
Options

XP: AWWW - pro pics

Hey guys, finally got the pro pics back, if you want to take a look CLICKY

Re: XP: AWWW - pro pics

• Options
    Beautiful!  I love your dress....who makes it?  ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks guys! 

The dress is by Sincerity - CLICKY
  • Options
    We did walk in together - we'd been taking pictures together all afternoon so it seemed silly to separate just before the ceremony.
  • Options
    Where did your shoes come from?!? I have been wanting shoes exactly like that.... except in yellow!
  • Options
    BEAUTIFUL! 
    Number 13 is just amazing 

I love that the photog caught how much fun you two have together. It's so evident by how silly you two are in some photos, but still so lovey. LOVE! 
  • Options

These are awesome! It looks like everyone had so much fun - and you both look so happy and in love.

I'm all warm and fuzzy now. These made my day!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_xp-awww-pro-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:86068e51-f3ac-4bd5-9ec5-5b83f9212cf2Post:da1a143f-8814-4abd-b3bf-122c5184baa9">Re: XP: AWWW - pro pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where did your shoes come from?!? I have been wanting shoes exactly like that.... except in yellow!
    Posted by snthorne442[/QUOTE]

<div>I actually found them at payless shoes for $19...I was surprised, but they worked! They did, however, kill my feet to the ponit that I had to wear flats for the reception.</div>
  • Options
    Aww great pics!
  • Options
    Aww very beautiful pictures! The detail of your wedding is amazing. I just can't even believe it!

So happy to see that you had such a wonderful day :)

Also, love the red lipstick - it looks great on you! I wish I could wear that at my wedding, unfortunately FI has a serious hate on for bright lipstick.. :P
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WOW, the photos are amazing, you both look so fantastic!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That red added the perfect pop of color! Loved it! Congrats you looked beautiful!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards