South Carolina
Options

Meet Other Carolina Brides

Looks like this board is getting active somewhat again.. and I'm glad to see that... So let's meet all the new comers in the last 3 months!

Share with us:

-name & finance's name
-how y'all met, proposal, what you love, etc.
-city, if you actually live in SC
-wedding date
-venue(s)
-vendors (with reviews if you want)
-wedding colors
-inspiration pictures
-an engagement pic/bridal portrait
-link to your bio/blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chaunte' & Dave
May 21,2011
Life As A Newlywed
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Meet Other Carolina Brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
    -name & finance's name: Chaunte' & Dave
    -how y'all met, proposal, what you love, etc.: We actually met online like 6 years ago and finally met in person 2 years ago. We got engaged  August 2009 on a cruise to the western caribbean. We both love sports ...I'm a huge Gamecock Fan (USC C/o 2007) and Dave is a big Tennessee Vols fans.
    -city, if you actually live in SC: I'm orginally from Columbia and Dave is from Mephis, TN -- we both now live in the Charleston-area (Summerville)
    -wedding date: May 21,2011
    -venue(s): Ceremony and Reception is set for the Fort Jackson Officer's Club
    -vendors (with reviews if you want): Photographer: Judy Kay Bryan (www.photosbyjkay.com), Florist: Chastain Floral  (http://www.chastainsfloral.com/), Bakery: Parties to Go in West Columbia (http://partiestogollc.com)  -- I love all of my vendors...I have nothing but kind amazing words to say about them
    -wedding colors: Watermelon & Tangerine
    -an engagement pic/bridal portrait: Here's a link to our teezers : http://photosbyjkay.com/blog/chaunte-dave/ 

-link to your bio/blog: http://chauntemclean.blogspot.com/
    Chaunte' & Dave
    May 21,2011
    Life As A Newlywed
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    -name & finance's name
     Kayla and Jordan

-how y'all met, proposal, what you love, etc.-
    Met through my Mom, who set us up after she saw him on the baseball field coaching my brother... He proposed in my driveway after work one Monday because he couldnt wait until the weekend where he was supposed to do it. I love how relaxed he is, just because I am so high strung and we compliment each other well. I never believed in soul mates until I met him. (Cheesy, but true)

-city, if you actually live in SC-
     In Rock HIll at Winthrop, but will graduate and move back home to Clemson with family and fiance in May

-wedding date-
    February 4th, 2012

-venue(s)-
    First Baptist Church of Clemson, Destination Pointe at Hilton in Anderson

Catering- Destination Pointe Catering
    DJ- Life of the Party
    Bridal party/ bride attire- Dimitra Designs
    Photographer- Rebecca Perkins Photograpy
    Florist- Joyce Collins, HoneyTree Weddins
    Coordinator- Melanie Guill

Love them all- message me for additional info if you want it!

-wedding colors
    purple and navy

-inspiration pictures
    in profile/bio
    check out www.rebeccaperkinsphotoplog.com and scroll down to us!

-link to your bio/blog
    dont have one!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    -name & finance's nameJessie & Kyle
    -how y'all met, proposal, what you love, etc.Met at his work and talked for a few weeks before going on first date in October 2009. He proposed while we were taking a walk at Falls Park in Greenville, SC. I love that we have so much in common. We finish each other's sentences and have the same thoughts (it's almost eery at times!)
    -city, if you actually live in SCGreenville, SC
    -wedding dateSeptember 10, 2011
    -venue(s)Ceremony: Rock Quarry Garden, Greenville, SCReception: Brick Street Cafe, Greenville, SC
    -vendors (with reviews if you want)Photography: Molly Flanagan PhotographyRentals: ABC RentalsOfficiant: Rev. Heather RogersFlorist: DahliaCaterer and Baker: included as part of having the reception at Brick Street Cafe. They also cater special events and have an entire bakery menu. Their cakes are out of this world!Ceremony and Reception music: Adelle Cotton
    -wedding colorsMain colors: purple, brownAccent color: orange
    -inspiration picturesSee profile/bio
    -an engagement pic/bridal portraitComing soon! Scheduled for March 5, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    -name & finance's name:
    Megan and Dan

Met in college through a mutual friend, ended up having a class together, he wouldn't leave me alone till I let him take me on a date, and the rest was history. We got engaged in Negril, Jamaica in June 2009. We took a vacation there to reward ourselves for both getting through a first year teaching/coaching. We both love sports and are pretty active.
    I'm from Charleston originally, but we now live in Spartanburg. FI is from NY.

-wedding date
    6/10/11

-venue(s)
    Alhambra Hall, Mt. Pleasant, SC

Caterer- Cafe Catering
    DJ- Rob Duren
    Photographer- Amy Prikaszky
    Cake- Artistic Cakes by Linda
    Florist- Beth at Wildflowers

-wedding colors
    Coral- mint green is accent color
    -inspiration pictures
    Should be some on my profile

www.kellybaileyphotography.com

-link to your bio/blog
    Don't have one. No time :/
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    -name & finance's name  
    Kathryn & Keith (we wil have the same initials once married)

I meet 10 years ago through my sister and his best friend (who were engaged at the time and still married) I meet me almost 2 years earlier, but i don't remember.

Charleston, originally from Charlston, but will be moving to Dillon when we marry. If you know any reputable law firms in the Dillon or Florence area, I wouldn't mind if you would let me know.

-wedding date
    July 9, 2011

-venue(s)
    Boone Hall Plantation - The wedding will be on the front lawn with the reception at the Cotton Dock.

I'm still working on vendors, just got engaged in December.

-wedding colors
    navy with minimal fushia accents
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    -name & finance's name: Kayla and Cameron
    -how y'all met, proposal, what you love, etc.: We are actually neighbors from home and his mother used to babysit me when I was little. However we didn't start hanging out until college.
    -city, if you actually live in SC: We are both from Charleston, WV. He currently lives in Morgantown, WV and I am in Pittsburgh, PA while I finish school. We will be moving to Charleston, SC in November.
    -wedding date : May 19, 2012 however we may change it to the following week so it would be easier on family
    -venue(s): Still looking for a reception location but we do know we want the ceremony on the beach
    -wedding colors : Aqua blue and white with a little bit of light peach thrown in and white of course
    -link to your bio/blog : still working on it
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards