Favors

destination wedding Gift bags?

Im getting married in Los Cabos and my mom thought it would be nice to give out welcome gift bags.  Its a nice thought but we have to fill them. 
  So my question is with what?   Remember that we have to fly with all of this and get throught customs.  Please help me!! Thanks

Re: destination wedding Gift bags?

• edited December 2011
    maps of the area, travel guides (you can get free ones from the chamber of commerce), sunscreen, tylenol, pepto, maybe some snacks and water bottles... 
  • edited December 2011
    Agree with things PP suggested...plus a schedule of events for your wedding and directions, if needed (even if you provide this info on the website or in the invitation, it's nice to have a hard copy waiting for the guest in their room). 
  • edited December 2011
    Also, another suggestion might be to get the bags and than fill them when you get down there with stuff from Los Cabos. That way it can be all local items to represent your wedding.  I am not sure if you are usually a wedding planner to plan your wedding since it is a destination wedding but she might also be able to get the things you had in mind ready for when you get down there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards