June 2013 Weddings

Save The Dates - When To send?

I know this question has probably already been asked, but...

When are you guys sending out Save The Dates? Are you sending STDs to out of town guests at a different time?

Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Save The Dates - When To send?

• I sent them out to everyone on my guest list about 2 weeks ago
    November Siggy: STD/Invite inspiration imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • I am still working on getting the rest of the addresses together. I'm hoping to send everyone's out all together sometime next week or so.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I sent them out to everyone a few weeks ago.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am hoping I can get then all addressed and out by middle of next week
    Photobucket
  • Ours went out a while ago to the whole guest list. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We are sending ours at the beginning of November
    June 2013 Sig - Shoes
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We sent ours out last week. But of course my fiance has yet to give me a couple of addresses so I still have like 5 to send out.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think we will send ours out sometime in November
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we're getting our Epics done in 2 weeks (using them on the STDs) and then hope to have all the addresses by the end of October to send them out.
  • I'm waiting for another sample from my printer (there was a small error on the first sample he sent over) and then I'll start addressing and sending once they've been printed and delivered.  I'm thinking it will take about 2 weeks to get them back, addressed and in the mail.
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_save-the-dates-when-to-send-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:3dbd2c57-1602-480a-bb66-4aaf6a1bcdc8Post:6eed3267-1970-4e69-8d65-632761eec8bb">Re: Save The Dates - When To send?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow. I guess I better get on the ball. I wanted to use engagement pics, but the photographer we've talked to won't return my emails. *sigh* Maybe I'll use one of our vacation pictures instead.
    Posted by TheMissusLia[/QUOTE]

<div>Aww, don't rush them! If you want to use engagement pics, then wait for them!  I don't think you have to send out save-the-dates really until 6 months before, unless you're having a destination wedding.  It's likely the important people know about your date already anyway.  We're having our pictures done this week and using them, but will have to wait to see how they come out and still have to pick stationary/a printer!  I think as long as you send them out by the end of the year, you should be fine.  It's up to you!  Everybody on this board is getting married at the same time, but got engaged at different times and some people are way ahead of others.  Don't worry!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards