Colorado-Denver
Options

Postage increasing 4/17/11

Just wanted to let you know because I found out too late....the Postal Service is increasing their prices effective April 17.  So avoid making the mistake I did, by not putting sufficient postage for after April 17 on the RSVP cards!

I am sending RSVP postcards which right now cost 0.28 cents to send.  After April 17th they will cost 0.29 cents.  My response date was May 4.  So I may not be receiving some responses and will have to make some calls.

Just so you know....Tongue out
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Postage increasing 4/17/11

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This is good information!  I am getting ready to send out my invites this weekend, so I will make sure I purchase the 29 cent postcard stamps for my reply cards to save my guests headaches!  THANK YOU so much for posting this!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the info

stamps are stupid...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_postage-increasing-41711?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:021c8552-e616-47f0-b92d-dc5d12e09fa9Post:841a53f3-c76f-492b-aaae-206567ba8fa1">Re: Postage increasing 4/17/11</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks for the info <strong>stamps are stupid</strong>...
    Posted by sakana1840[/QUOTE]

Agreed!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_postage-increasing-41711?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:021c8552-e616-47f0-b92d-dc5d12e09fa9Post:841a53f3-c76f-492b-aaae-206567ba8fa1">Re: Postage increasing 4/17/11</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks for the info stamps are stupid...
    Posted by sakana1840[/QUOTE]

this!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    AnnofIrelandAnnofIreland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Damn, I just love sending postcards and letters. I'm so tired of paying more to keep a wonderful tradition alive!

Boo postal service. 
  • Options
    steffybeffysteffybeffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So what if you use a forever stamp then what?
    image 117 Made the cut!
    image 32 Are super excited for cupcakes! image 19 Dont like cupcakes image 66 Cant decide if they even like cupcakes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should be fine if you use a forever stamp.  My dilemma was that I used 28 cent stamps on my postcard RSVP.  Those aren't forever stamps.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards