Colorado
Options

Any colorado brides get married in Mexico?

Hi All! Just got engaged and starting to do the research.  Has anyone done the destination wedding route?  Mexico?  I am looking for places that have a great beach, in Cancun, great food and booze, good staff, and great wedding planning staff.  Would love any information on what you paid.. and what your guests paid..

Thanks,
Kelly

Re: Any colorado brides get married in Mexico?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not having a destination wedding but best of luck with your planning and congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    winterwed2011winterwed2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello, I am getting married in Cancun Mexico on march 8 2011, we are staying and having the wedding at Dreams Cancun. My Fiance and I hired someone here in co who specializes in destination weddings, our guest are paying 1,500 per person for an all inclusive resort that price also included the air fair.My Fiance and I are paying about 1,600 per person because we wanted an upgraded room. The wedding price all depends on how fancy you want it, we are paying about 2,500.
    We are also having a Co wedding for those who can't go to mexico and also to legalize it, to have  legalized in mexico it cost about 2000 dollars, and the require blood test and other crazy things.

Good Luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards