March 2012 Weddings

LADIES.......

So i think we have plenty of ladies on here now... why dont we start siggy challeges! I think this months should be the  wedding dress you want or have already picked our and purchased!!

Re: LADIES.......

• I was waiting for someone to bring this up :) Dresses sound like a good starting place.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Good idea!! I'm going to have to go look for a picture of my dress that I love.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Let's do it! Just give me a couple of days to find one!
  • I have been waiting to do this!  :)
  • I haven't really looked at dresses yet :( I haven't done much actually except get ideas
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I need help getting the picture to work...

Can someone help a not tech savy person out???
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • google put pic into signature and it give u all the details! LOL it took me 30 minutes yesterday!
  • What are siggy challenges??  Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JerseyMLJerseyML member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    I was waiting for the siggy challenge!!!  I sooo want to post my dress but I'm alittle scared to.  I have not shown ANYONE the dress except for my mom (who was there for the appt at Kleinfeld), my dad (because he paid for it) and my two sisters.  I may show my fmil but I'm not certain I will.  I worry if I start showing people they will say terrible things about it and will make me second guess THE dress.

Is that weird?  Damn you "Say Yes to the Dress" for putting these ideas in my head. 
    "Do I look like a killer to you?" "Yes, you kill my patience." -Castle
  • I have no idea how to post a picture in my signature! Can anyone give me the html code if I need it?
  • Nevermind, I'm getting it...just have to figure out how to center everything lol.
  • just show your dress we will love it im sure! and the siggy challenge is just showing what the topic of the month is! we are doing the dress for april maybe inviations for may shoes for june and so on!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:ced46b9b-268f-4f1c-92ca-5ad920e69379Post:4cec2c69-5440-446b-93de-26a89cae3e04">Re: LADIES.......</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was waiting for the siggy challenge!!!  I sooo want to post my dress but I'm alittle scared to.  I have not shown ANYONE the dress except for my mom (who was there for the appt at Kleinfeld), my dad (because he paid for it) and my two sisters.  I may show my fmil but I'm not certain I will.  I worry if I start showing people they will say terrible things about it and will make me second guess THE dress. Is that weird?  Damn you "Say Yes to the Dress" for putting these ideas in my head. 
    Posted by JerseyML[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt worry about that here :) No one has ever said anything rude about girls dresses. I think we all understand it's personal preference!!
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:ced46b9b-268f-4f1c-92ca-5ad920e69379Post:52de8173-7d13-4524-976c-79b94a1be3dc">Re: LADIES.......</a>:
    [QUOTE]Let's do it! Just give me a couple of days to find one!
    Posted by starbuckker[/QUOTE]

OOO I lovr your dress :) Congrats on finally finding it!!! What day did u select it?
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards