DC
Options

Caterer recs for picnic style food at home reception???

I am helping my brother-in-law and his partner with some of their wedding planning and they tasked me with finding some caterer options for them.  They have a very specific idea for their reception/food.  The reception is going to be outside on the lawn at my mother-in-law's home and they want to have crabs, ribs, potato salad, pasta salad, etc.  They also have specific recipes they are hoping to give the caterer and have them make.  The reception will be for under 100 people.  If anyone has a caterer that they can recommend or point me in the right direction on where to search for this kind of caterer - I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!!!! 

Re: Caterer recs for picnic style food at home reception???

• Options
    mickeypottermickeypotter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know any caterers but Whole Foods may be able to do something like that. They catered my best friend's shower which was a picnic at a winery with bbq stuff and it was amazing
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I would strongly recommend Dixie Bones BBQ in Woodbridge, VA.  They offer full service catering.  My company uses them at least once a year.

We ran off to Vegas and got married!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maryland Country Caterers has a great menu listing and you can also creat what you want. They told my FI and I we were in charge and they would do what ever we wanted. They are extremely professional and very nice. Call them and ask for Dave.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you been in DC long enough to know the name Del Walters (from Channel 7 news)??  I just saw an interview with him and his wife today -- they, along with a sibling (or two) have opened a BBQ "joint" in Leesburg and along with eat-in, provide catering (or is it delivery?).  Good luck!

http://www.moleybrothers.com/www.MoleyBrothers.com/About_Us.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards