Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

We're engaged!!

Hello ladies!

We just got engaged , and I'm so excited. We've been together over 2 years, I'm 27 and he's 26. We met online, and we've been talking about marriage a lot. On Tuesday night he surprised me with tickets to the cinema near my neiborhood. Towards the end of the night, he said he had a present for me. I truly did not think it would be a ring! He made me the happiest girl in the world by asking me to be his wife. I was always told that cyber love won't have a good ending.But I did it. I'm beyond excited and happy and absolutely cannot stop smiling.I will start planning my wedding soon,.

Re: We're engaged!!

• Options
    It is really nice. congratulation to you. Everyone will get her own love. You found yours.
    I like this wedding dress.

http://www.1dress.co.uk/2012-style-a-line-sweetheart-rhinestone-sleeveless-sweep-brush-train-chiffon-wedding-dressess-uk0254631.html
  • Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2013
    Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Congratulations on your recent engagement! And thank you for sharing your happiness with us!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_were-engaged-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:6a6af92a-cd5c-44c2-aa5e-fadf77eaac3aPost:bb039ea6-71a4-47be-9da1-6a12845129f7">We're engaged!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello ladies! We just got engaged , and I'm so excited. We've been together over 2 years, I'm 27 and he's 26. We met online, and we've been talking about marriage a lot. On Tuesday night he surprised me with tickets to the cinema near my neiborhood. Towards the end of the night, he said he had a present for me. I truly did not think it would be a ring! He made me the happiest girl in the world by asking me to be his wife. I was always told that cyber love won't have a good ending.But I did it. I'm beyond excited and happy and absolutely cannot stop smiling.I will start planning my wedding soon,.
    Posted by LoveJanelle[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards