Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Does anyone know of a good band or DJ?

Hi!

I'm looking for a soul/funk band for our wedding. Does anyone know of one? If not, does anyone know of a good DJ?

Thanks!
Kari

Re: Does anyone know of a good band or DJ?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Bruce Steven's Entertainment. He was one of the few DJ's who allowed me to visit them at an event (he received permission from the bride and groom). Most of them said we have video clips you can watch. It was funny, because the wedding I went to view also had the photographer we had booked. Per our photographer, he said that he's worked with him before and is really good. He never dumps the dance floor and keeps thing going.

http://brucestevendj.com/

Good luck in your search!!
  • Options
    mamboqueenmamboqueen member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We used Grand Avenue and LOVED them
    www.grandavenueband.com
  • Options
    Lauren1102Lauren1102 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a good DJ for you, he's doing our wedding. His name is Fred Tyus. He'll give you a good deal if you tell him I referred him to you! Email is Fredimak@yahoo.com or phone number is 216 409 0073
    Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what your budget is, but we booked the DJ Crew. Meeting with them, it just seemed like they care sooooo much not only about the music but about the experience for the guests as well. They also have a referral program where if you mention me when you book with them, you and I both save $50.

A good band I know about is La Flavour. They have been doing weddings for years and they have a website. http://www.laflavour.com/

Hope that helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    skippylouwhoskippylouwho member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DD used Redline and they were fabulous. She'd heard them at another wedding earlier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards