July 2013 Weddings
Options

Being TOO on top of things. Or just too wedding obsessed.

Making my introduction reply on the post made on the board made me realize how crazy I might just be.
I have 527 days until my July 27th wedding. We started at 729 days I believe, and the 200 days HAVE gone by fast. 

I already have : 
My dress, the BEAUFIFUL Casablanca 1856

I have put the deposit down on my ceremony/reception venue, the (again, BEAUTIFUL) Four Rivers Envirionmental Education Center

I have already purchased and started creating a bit less than half my centerpieces / table numbers.

AND I have a million folders full of everything I know I need and will use and may buy soon.
Daisypath Vacation tickers
July 2013 Knotties March Siggy Challenge - Accessories!

Re: Being TOO on top of things. Or just too wedding obsessed.

• Options
    It looks like TK ate your post but based on the title I am guilty of both counts.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    I'm not sure what is going on with this post. It disappeared and now it's back? 
    I have no clue. Haha.
  • Options
    I like your dress!! So pretty! We had a long engagement too, but you've been way more productive than me! I'm still afraid I'll change my mind! Welcome and congrats!!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm right there with ya! Have my dress, church, recpetion venue, and my photographer all set! FH and I are moving to another state right in the middle of our engagement, so I wanted to get as much done while we were still near home ,where the wedding will be, as I could before we are too far away to just run back to take care of stuff.
  • Options
    Love your dress! I don't think you're crazy or anything.  I have my venue and photographer, and we're going dress shopping next month. I also have consultations with DJ's coming up. 
  • Options
    Thanks guys!
    @emmyroo, I sorta was afraid I'd change my mind, but I think I'm pretty set. I previously was set on a different location and a different theme to go with it, but I have my deposit down now so I know what theme will go with the venue. 
  • Options
    I've got the same wedding date and I've already gotten my dress too!  I'm in the process of deciding on a venue and booking it.  Getting everything done early is great because it means less stress closer to the wedding.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    We just (tentatively) booked our venue for July 6 last week. They only had 3 other dates between May - July for 2013 (most of them long weekends), so clearly, lots of other brides are just as ahead of the game as you are! I was surprised. We've been engaged since November but I didn't think I needed to be in any hurry to start planning. I'm excited now that we have our venue though - I want to get some DIYing underway.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    My fiance and I just sent in our contract for our venue, and we already have our photographer, and first round of e-pics. We are waiting for nicer weather for round 2. We also have just ordered our STDs, because I won them! But the deadline to order them was coming up, hence the early e-pics! haha I can't wait to start looking for my dress, but I'm going to wait a while still I think. Unless I hear about a great deal of course! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards