Florida-Central Florida

Cocoa Beach Pier Wedding?

We're thinking of having our wedding at the Atlantic Ocean Grille in the Cocoa Beach Pier.  Has anyone had/been to a wedding there?  How was the overall experience? Was the food good? 

Thank you in advance for the feedback!

Re: Cocoa Beach Pier Wedding?

• edited December 2011
    sorry, the only thing i know is that i'm pretty sure i emailed them and never got a response back. we're getting married in Melbourne instead. Smile
  • jswaluvjswaluv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Wealmost had our wedding there, it seemed like it would have been nice.... But we changed our mind, kinda pricey...
  • edited December 2011
    I've never seen one there, but I've been to one at Cocoa Riverfront Park that was nice and the reception was at Miliken's which is SUPER nice.

I've been to the pier to eat and it is good. But I don't know where you can do the ceremony, not on the pier, right?
  • edited December 2011
    If you don't mind me asking,How  much to have your recception at Miliken's?
    J+A=League
  • edited December 2011
    I was thinking of having our rehearsal dinner at Milikens. Do you mind sharing the approx. cost?
    October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I only went to the reception at Milliken's for my friend's wedding, so I don't know how much it was. I'd feel weird asking her how much it was per plate! but it couldn't have been that much because she was on a tigth budget (but that means different things to everyone I know). We had the little downstairs area by the bar and you could see the ships from the deck. And they let us do sparklers outside which was neat.

• edited December 2011
    Thank you JackandJill. Looks like i'll have to look into. I have heard nothing but good things about Millikens. :)
    October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Getting married on the pier in May! Not sure if anyone ever experienced the pier and lived to tell about it (since I don't think there have been any updates, haha!) but I can't wait for my wedding there :) Reception will be at the Atlantic Ocean Grille. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards