Maine

Sorry, not wedding related but please help

I am posting this for a friend.  She lost her dog in the Saco/Biddeford area and she needs your help to find her.  She has posted to craigslist.org as well, so you can respond to her that way if you don't want to call.  Sad

Allie has been missing since yesterday afternoon and we are still looking for her. She is an all white boxer with a purple collar- unfortunately her tags fell off. She is deaf and could be hurt and scared. Will come to a tennis ball. There were some sightings this morning, but nothing else since. She may be between Route 5, the Boom Rd, and Smutty Lane in Saco.  Please call us if you see or know anything 671-3619/229-2856.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Photobucket

Re: Sorry, not wedding related but please help

• schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

oh thats so sad! i live in that area so if i see Allie i will call the number! Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    Thank you for the reply!  Allie was spotted this morning on Berry Road in the woods.  If you have any information, please let me know or more importantly call the numbers above!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    Any luck yet?  I am just glad the weather has been decent and not too cold at night...
  • budvar1012budvar1012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, fingers crossed for the dog's quick and safe return
    "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA. Lois, this is not my Batman glass."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards