Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Gifts for Parents

Hello Everyone!

I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this... but here goes. :)

I'm not sure what to get for either of our parents as a thank you on the night before the wedding.
His parents are very supportive and looking forward to the wedding and are helping with the RD.
My mom is also supportive and everything... and she's helping with the shower.
Everything else is being taken care of by us (with the help of some awesome BM's).
So... I was thinking a nice picture frame for both parents... I mentioned this to the groom and he's not a fan of the idea because we gave them both frames for mothers day.
So, i'm at a loss. Both are the type to just go and get what it is they want instead of waiting for someone to get it for them. So... I'd really appreciate any suggestions anyone might have!!!
THANKS!!!

Re: Gifts for Parents

• Options
    This question is asked a lot. Here are links to the last 2 posts (within the last 2 weeks) where others have offered their suggestions.

• Options
    We got all our parents gift cards.  For my dad and FIL we got them a 2 picture-picture frame.  One side had a picture of us when we were little with them and the other was a poem that is meant to be replaced with a pic of us with them on the wedding day.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_gifts-parents-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:eeecdb73-8edd-49b7-9818-3b4caa15c770Post:bd08c639-d74c-4eaa-8fc0-014c3c108634">Re: Gifts for Parents</a>:
    [QUOTE]We got all our parents gift cards.  For my dad and FIL we got them a 2 picture-picture frame.  One side had a picture of us when we were little with them and the other was a poem that is meant to be replaced with a pic of us with them on the wedding day.
    Posted by TiffannieF[/QUOTE]

I love this idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards