Plus-Sized

**heroeswearbrown**

ok- I finally found a picture of me in my dress... so bummed about it... oh well- too late now for changes!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **heroeswearbrown**

• awww! I love it. It's so pretty. :)
  • I'm sorry you aren't thrilled with it.  It looks lovely!

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I look like a linebacker!!!! I was a mess and totally upset about it last night , but serioulsy nothing I can do now- the wedding is in 17 days... oh well..
  • Oh hush! You do not! and I'm sure your FI will agree with us in 17 days. ;)
    I'm sorry you're upset about it though. :(
  • You look beautiful in your dress! I'm sorry you're not thrilled with it, but I know your FI will think you look beautiful! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think you look gorgeous and the dress looks great on you. I think it's just anxiety over it getting so close you are second guessing things. Give it 17 days you will change your mind!
  • You look lovely.  Have you decided how to accessorize yet?  How to do your hair?  17 days is still time to play around with jewelry and hairstyles, and might help give you the confidence.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_heroswearbrown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:ea9ab5b8-ab64-4294-89ae-d8ead9710411Post:bd1d6812-28ce-43ec-8a14-929a9f77068c">Re: **heroeswearbrown**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think you look gorgeous and the dress looks great on you. I think it's just anxiety over it getting so close you are second guessing things. Give it 17 days you will change your mind!
    Posted by mancila60[/QUOTE]

exactly this!  You look so beautiful!!  :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards