Missouri-Kansas City

What to Register for- HELP

So, my fiance and I are both 34 and had seperate homes until this past December.  What does this mean?  We have TONS of stuff (down to ice cream machine, nice mixer, ect).  We won't be moving anytime soon as he still has to sell his place...

The only thing we really could use is some new kitchen stuff, maybe sheets (but he has a Calfornia King- so not cheap).

Help! 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What to Register for- HELP

• eneh2012eneh2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should check out the registering board. From what I've seen on there people recommend registering for upgrades or having a small registry.  New sheets new towels, that coffee maker you always wanted etc like you said.  If you have a small registry then people will realize that you really don't need much and decide to give cash.  
  • kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP, just pick one store and register for the things you need...the sheets, kitchen stuff etc.  Look around....you might find some other things you like!  Where are you thinking about registering at?
  • sassygal29sassygal29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! I would say BBB and maybe Target.  However, we could also do Pottery Barn.

Wandering around could get me in trouble :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I purchased our home two years ago. We registered at 1 place for some upgraded items and then included that we were registered for gift cards at Lowe's and Nebraska Furniture Mart to help furnish our home. 
  • MrsBoneyMrsBoney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also register for your honeymoon. There are several of these websites. I chose to go with Honeyfund.com  It is free, but you can upgrade to include pictures and such.
  • sassygal29sassygal29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards