Kentucky-Louisville

Who to use for limo service?

I have contacted a couple companies and both have been really slow and short with their responses. Not sure who to use and who to avoid.

Re: Who to use for limo service?

• Unfortunately I had bad luck getting in touch with limo companies as well.  We considered using the Trolley and Miller Transportation was pretty on the spot with calling back etc.  Due to costs we ended up opting out of a limo and are simply going to drive ourselves.  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_who-to-use-for-limo-service?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:608Discussion:17adf63a-ad0b-4fbc-a008-51f9a5adb10dPost:0694b9b0-61b7-492f-aeb9-af6863f02ecc">Re: Who to use for limo service?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately I had bad luck getting in touch with limo companies as well.  We considered using the Trolley and Miller Transportation was pretty on the spot with calling back etc.  Due to costs we ended up opting out of a limo and are simply going to drive ourselves.  
    Posted by AmandaandBrianWedding[/QUOTE]
    It's looking like we might do the same. I don't want to pay someone for service who won't get back to me promptly. I guess they don't want business.
  • I used Person to Person and my wedding started late because of them. If you use them beware.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards