North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Shoes! post ur pics

Hi all im still searching for my shoes and just wanted to see what you all have found in the RDU area!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
11-12-11
Image and video hosting by TinyPicVisit The Knot! Visit Purple.weddings.com

Two Become One

November 12, 2011

288 invited
163 accepted!
9 can't make it
116 haven't responded yet....
RSVP Date October 12, 2011

Re: Shoes! post ur pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine online, actually. Posted the link below, though mine were in Ivory, and go perfectly w/ my Ivory dress! I had noticed a lot of knotties were getting their shoes online. I was skeptical, but I was having trouble finding a kitten heel (I'm totally incompetant at walking in heels) and lucked out. I had bought a pair off piperlme.com originally, which would also have been perfect, but the size I got was just a little bit too small and they didn't have the next size up (because it was an awesome shoe). Both sites have free return shipping and are easy to work with, so it wasn't a problem for me.

http://www.zappos.com/nina-paladin-white-luster-satin

PS the look a lot better in person
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine are in my siggy right now -- David's Bridal "Lindy."  Love them!!!  I will go to pick them up this week! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I don't have a close up of my shoes. They were clearance at rackroom. Only 7 bucks. . .WIN!

They were purple with a kitten heel. :o)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    KalithiaKalithia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my shoe off line as well.  Not sure how it fits but looks great plus it goes with the center stones of my dress.  I didn't want much of a heel considering I will probably be doing a lot of walking around.  Plus my shoe is dyeable so I have have the option of getting it dyed lavender.  What do you think?
  • Options
    britzer152britzer152 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These are mine! lOVE them! Got the navy blue ones and I have to say, I think they were my favorite accessory of the day! http://www.zappos.com/rsvp-angela-navy-satin
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my shoes are going to be my "something old"

you know the saying something old something new something borrowed something blue.

they are mint green just a simple shoe but they match my bridesmaids dress colors and it just adds a bit of me ....i couldn't live without my green :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards