Florida-South Florida
Options

Treated Horribly - Bonaventure Country Club, Weston, FL

*****DO NOT USE BONAVENTURE COUNTRY CLUB FOR YOUR EVENT.****** I called to get info, was transferred within catering 3 times, every time havng to re-explain myself.  Third time I wa stransferred and explained my dissappointment in the way the inuiry was being handled to be given attitude by Patty Leon, the manager, and then hung up on. Called back asked for the manager, she said I am... I said did you hang up on me...she said "yup!" and hung up again. Guess I won't get married there!!!!

Re: Treated Horribly - Bonaventure Country Club, Weston, FL

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    oh my gosh....I'm so sorry that happened to you!!  I would have been PISSED! 

but then again, I had that happen to me..at one of the country clubs in West Palm Beach and I ended up calling back to tell them that I will NOT be having my 300 guest wedding there and hung up!  Not 10 minutes later, another manager called me to say I will only be dealing with him from now on. Sure...because he heard 300 guests....cha-ching!   I said...yeah right.  Not interested.

Soooo....I feel ya girl. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW!! That really sucks!!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow - I guess they dont want your money
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, wow...I'm sorry she was so rude to you! At least you didn't have to waste your time going there in person. I've heard great things about the place, but I don't know about the staff.  Hope you find the perfect venue! and welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wOW! sWow! Sorry about that. Hope you find your dream venue!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Girl dont even worry
    We went there to look at the place they almost didn't let us in, the guy at the front desk was very sketchy, didnt bother to direct us to anyone we had to show ourselves the place, we actually went into the big ballroom they have and it smelled like someone was done their business there...i am sorry for being so blunt, we turned the lights on ourselves looked around ourselves and left!
    You are not missing out on anything!!!

BabyFetus Ticker Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW!!!! My mom had called them for me when we were looking for a venue and she said they were kinda rude and she didnt like them...so we never called back lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards