Arizona-Tucson
Options

Hair and nails

I'm looking for a place to do my hair and a mani/pedi, as well as my maid of honor's, for a reasonable price.  The "day of" is going to be so hectic anyway, and I have no idea what to do.  I was thinking of doing it myself, but I don't want to deal with it all, I just want to take some time to de-stress and enjoy it.  Any suggestions?

Re: Hair and nails

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes!!! I am thinking of going to this place the day before my wedding the website is

http://www.finaltouchspa.com/index.php

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    j scordato salon on ft lowell. trust me
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sheighksheighk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having Aisha from Mane Street do my hair/makeup/nails on my wedding day. She's the only person I trust with my hair so I'm actually bringing her with me on my destination wedding to SD. Anyway, I'd highly recommend her and the rest of the salon is nice too. 
  • Options
    stawastep11stawastep11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can recommend the lady I always go to and the only one I trust to do my nails. Unfortunately you can't get you hair done there. She does a great job.

Go see Jesse at Zizette Nail Spa
    1925 East Grant
    305-4855
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'd do mani/pedis the day before at any of the Gadabout locations.

Do you have someone you normally see to cut your hair? I'd ask if they do hair for special occasions. Might be good to have someone familiar with your hair.

Khara Williams does hair and make up. I'm not sure if she'd do just hair, but you could check! She's a lovely, relaxing person to have around on your wedding day and she'll come to you and charge no more than many salons. beautybykhara.com, I think, but the link is also in my bio (link under siggy pic).

You could also check weddingwire.com for reviews of local places.

HTH!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards