Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reception Help!

I need to know if any brides have had  their reception at firefly. I need any information you can provide me. If not there i need some nice reception places i don't want to spend over $30 pp
SoontobeMRsSMITH13

Re: Reception Help!

• Options
    How many people are you looking to have? Do you want a private room? Are you expecting to pay for people's drinks? I looked into Firefly the one closest to the strip. If you want a private room they require 1000 foodbev min for a dinner party from 46pm or 2500 from 57pm. Other than that they have a 30 and 35 set menu. If you don't care about having a private room and don't have many people you could always try a buffet...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We had considered there, love the food, but decided it was too much money for a private room(we're having a very small group), and the main room is really busy and just not what we're looking for.
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    VireydaVireyda member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    I wanted to host my reception at Firefly, but the private room wasn't available for my date.  If you can't get the private room, they do party platters as well and you could host in suite.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_reception-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:19363c9b-137a-4afe-8629-b185823c853ePost:e021dea8-8a49-456e-ae92-5f08c09fa9dd">Re:Reception Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How many people are you looking to have? Do you want a private room? Are you expecting to pay for people's drinks? I looked into Firefly the one closest to the strip. If you want a private room they require 1000 foodbev min for a dinner party from 46pm or 2500 from 57pm. Other than that they have a 30 and 35 set menu. If you don't care about having a private room and don't have many people you could always try a buffet...
    Posted by lilly91613[/QUOTE]
    I am looking to have no more than 50 people . I would like a private room. i am not paying for any drinks.
    SoontobeMRsSMITH13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards