New York-New York City
Options

A-Class Limousine - A++++ wedding transport - highly recommend

From my first contact with A-Class Limousine’s I knew I was in good hands.  I had contacted them for a quote with what I thought were good choices for my wedding and instead of ignoring my request (a number of other vendors did), George from A-Class Limousine’s took the time to write to me with his advice for my wedding day.  George not only wrote once, but was friendly enough to discuss my wedding back and forth in email multiple times (it’s easier for me to be on email than the telephone and George was very accommodating in this fact - he would have called me to discuss otherwise).

After multiple discussions with George we developed a plan for my big day.  The quote from A-Class Limousine’s was extremely reasonable - below the majority of the companies contacted, but it was George’s personal attention to every detail that really sold me.

On the day the cars arrived early and both drivers were excellent - they knew exactly what they were doing and we didn’t have to worry about a thing.  

Overall A-Class Limousine is definitely A+++ class - professional, courteous, friendly, reasonably priced and able to execute your wedding plan exactly as needed.  I feel very lucky to have had them as one of my wedding vendors and would highly recommend them to others looking for a car service that cares.

Re: A-Class Limousine - A++++ wedding transport - highly recommend

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Is it the A-class of Staten Island? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, they are based in Staten Island.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a bad experience with them actually.  Someone gave me a price quote and then when I called back a few days later to book they would not honor it and basically called me a liar.  It wasnt an absurd price either and another company wound up matching it.  I just thought they were rude.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards