Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Flowers

I need to make some appointments with florists...where should I go? Preferably someone reasonable but good. :) Thanks! 

Re: Flowers

• Options
    I haven't seen the finished product, but I am using Something Chic out of West Des Moines. Her prices were really reasonable.  We actually just gave her our budget and asked what we could work around it.  She was recommended by another person here, so hopefully her work will live up to her laurels!
  • Options
    We are going with The Florist on 5th. She seemed really flexible and was willing to offer suggestions without being pushy like another florist I met with. She is going to make sure the final price doesn't go over a certain amount and we'll adjust as needed.
  • Options
    I am having Boesen's do my real flower centerpieces, archway and other decorations for the fireplace at teh reception hall. I am making all my bouquets and corsages etc. I met with Julie at Boesen's - she was really nice and even sent me an arrangement the next day of the flowers she would be making my centerpieces with which was really nice! They seemed to be reasonably priced compared to other florists.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Weddings in Iowa, Cynthia Betts.  She will work with you budget and give you the most for your money! We used her and LOVED her!
    Anniversary
  • Options

Gateway Market, good prices and very fresh

• Options
    The English Rose (Clare Oleson) out of Ankeny. She's professional and very reasonable prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards