Florida-North Florida
Options

YAY!!! St. Augustine and The Wedding Authority!!

I booked my ceremony and reception venues on Thursday, in St. Augustine!! I am so excited. We are having the ceremony at the Lightner Museum Gardens (beautiful!), and the reception in the Bayview Room, catered by A1A Ale Works. We booked it through the Wedding Authority located in the Lightner Museum, and they will be planning/coordinating everything for me. They were awesome, especially Dawn! I wanted a planner so badly, but I never thought I would be able to because I didn't think that I could fit it into my budget. But the Wedding Authority has a great package deal with the Lightner Museum and Bayview Room. Anyways, I wanted to share my excitement; and let anyone know who is still looking for venues in St. Augustine to talk to the Wedding Authority!

Re: YAY!!! St. Augustine and The Wedding Authority!!

• Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats! St. Augustine is such a great wedding location.  Ours is there too :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats girl that is great Cool
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be getting married in the Lightner Musuem Courtyard in October. Is is a very beautiful location and the planners from the Wedding Authority are great too!
    Anniversary Birthday Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you still working with Dawn? I have been working with her for a few months now and have been having a terrible time getting her to stay in touch with me/ send me things when she says she will. Just wondering if anyone else is having any issues with her. 
  • Options
    ScootieNCBScootieNCB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you mind my asking what the pricing looks like for a courtyard ceremony at the Lightner?
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards