Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Budget DJ

Anyone one know of a good DJ in the valley.  5 hours of services.  Within the budget of 500-900 dollars???? Thank you so much :D
Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Budget DJ

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Teffanie with Face the Music.  She is doing my entire ceremony and reception for $995. 

http://www.facethemusicentertainment.com/

We interviewed several DJs.  We were able to find several that were in the $700-$1,000 range.
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    tiny27tiny27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is through birkett entertainment and its for 5hrs for $695. I only need it for the reception.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for your help :D They both look great!!! I really like Teffanie so far though :)
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm going through birkett as well and think they are within your price range :)
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went with Ray the DJ and my specific DJ was about $1000, but I know that he has DJs at all price points and my price point was above average.  So I am sure he has some in at least the $800-900 range.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ibstephiibstephi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

AZ CELEBRITY DJ - They also own their own photobooth - So you can get a package !
  • Options
    tarynmichelletarynmichelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with AZMusicMan and was able to get them down to $600 for 6 hours just by saying that I was still looking at other DJ's (I wasn't). But even their original price was very affordable at $775 for 6 Hours!

Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found my DJ, Chris, on craigslist and loved him (BIL and FSIL - acnahm - are using them too, so she can vouch as well). www.zandervix.com. He's an accountant or something that just loves music. We got him for 5 hours for like $450. We got countless compliments on our music and he read our crowd well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_budget-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:5d1a2c34-e222-46e3-8877-c7227a167bbcPost:8e52a442-d076-48fc-89a9-9b23721f6626">Re: Budget DJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found my DJ, Chris, on craigslist and loved him (BIL and FSIL - acnahm - are using them too, so she can vouch as well). <a href="http://www.zandervix.com" rel="nofollow">www.zandervix.com</a> . He's an accountant or something that just loves music. We got him for 5 hours for like $450. We got countless compliments on our music and he read our crowd well.
    Posted by brookelynpaisley[/QUOTE]

That's pretty cool!  LOL

Did he do all the announcement type things well too?
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_budget-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:5d1a2c34-e222-46e3-8877-c7227a167bbcPost:d1e7bae6-e240-4a1e-b61b-48f04ffac847">Re: Budget DJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Budget DJ : That's pretty cool!  LOL Did he do all the announcement type things well too?
    Posted by Syndelin[/QUOTE]

Yes, we were very happy with all that as well. We asked him to be low key as it was a small, mostly family wedding, but he's also done big weddings where he emcees and everything and keeps the party going. We didn't want the kind of DJ who annoys everyone with "everyboooodyyy screeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!" but he'll do that, too, if you want it :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds perfect for me...  we're having a small family event too.  I might have to look him up.  Thanks for posting about him!
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards