Florida-West Coast

Help! Looking for a Beach venue/reception site in Pinellas County on a budget

I'm in search of a location to get married in Pinellas County that has beach access and is reasonable. I have a very smalll budget and a very big dream of a beach wedding. Does anyone have any ideas. Or have you booked a location thats beautiful and affordable?

Re: Help! Looking for a Beach venue/reception site in Pinellas County on a budget

• edited December 2011
    What is your very small budget? "Affordable" is different for everyone...
    Anniversary Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Clearwater Beach Rec Center
    Lion's Club on Madiera Beach
    Sand Key Beach
    Clearwater Beach Sailing Center
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_looking-beach-venuereception-pinellas-county-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:c5b97ede-957b-4d77-8a80-5c321ec25679Post:f585fa31-0231-4371-af2b-0a860a19bab7">Help! Looking for a Beach venue/reception site in Pinellas County on a budget</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm in search of a location to get married in Pinellas County that has beach access and is reasonable. I have a very smalll budget and a very big dream of a beach wedding. Does anyone have any ideas. Or have you booked a location thats beautiful and affordable?
    Posted by nikishark[/QUOTE]

The Bilmar Beach Resort has the best prices I found in the area.
    meet annie! rescued 6.17.12 imageFollow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards