Outdoor Weddings
Options

Looking for a Good Sunscreen!

I'm having my wedding outdoors in June in late afternoon. I'm looking for a good sunscreen that I can wear that won't stain my dress and doesn't smell too bad! I burn really easy and I don't want to look like a lobster in my photos!
What do you all recommend?

Re: Looking for a Good Sunscreen!

• Options
    demeojademeoja member
    First Comment
    edited January 2010
    I was a lifeguard and swear by "bullfrog" sunscreen.  It dries clear, doesn't smell, and works!
  • Options

I have never tried that before. But I definately will now! Thanks a bunch!

• Options
    Also if you need something that dries clear, try Peter Thomas Roth Uber-Dry sunscreen. It's SPF 30, so if you need more than that, it wouldn't work. But it seriously soaks in, no smell, and you can't even make out that you have sunscreen on (which might be an issue with make up). 
  • Options
    MD Skincare does a fantastic sunscreen line...their lipbalm is especially good as well.  We are having an August wedding outdoors and are providing the guests with packettes of their sunblock.
  • Options
    I would check with a make-up artist.  Most sunscreens make you have a lot of shine in photographs.
  • Options
    Mutley: I haven't even thought about looking shiny! I will definately be asking my makeup artist!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards