Wisconsin
Options

DJ in the Fox Valley and Surrounding area?

Has anyone ever used Action DJ from Green Bay?  They have really reasonable prices (for DJ and photobooth), but I don't know anyone who has ever used them and would really like some references!

Re: DJ in the Fox Valley and Surrounding area?

• Options
    kitty02katkitty02kat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out elite music service- a few friends have used them and we're using them too. I think you'll find they're a bit more reasonable than Action. Were doing DJ and photo booth (same set up as action) from 4p-12a and it's $1750. Best of all Scott's been in the business for so long he got sun great deal with other vendors like our limo and had pointers about our reception venue.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine used Action DJ and was not impressed. The photobooth broke before dinner even started and they told the guests was told that it was too hot in the venue and the machine kept fogging up. When the bride called them on Monday to ask for a refund since no one got pics at the event they told her one of her rude and drunk guests broke the machine and they wouldn't give her a refund. She did end up getting copies of all the pictures however none of the guests did. Also the DJ didn't have a very good music selection and wouldn't play requests, even though the bride and groom asked him numerous times to. I've also heard GREAT things about Elite!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been quoted at $1200 for action and $1500 for Elite (both for DJ and photobooth).  The fiance says go with Action because they are cheaper, but I'm not so sure, especially after reading what Lauramae529 had to say!  Does anybody else have experience with these DJs?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Advanced Entertainment out of Two Rivers. They played for our reception and were great! They did everything I asked of them and walked us through everything else. They kept everybody on the dance floor, which was quite a task for my group of friends.
    If I remember correctly I paid around $1200. Not sure if they have a photo booth though, seems to me they did. Check out their website. Clicky
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards