Missouri-St Louis

MAKE UP!

I need to find a great make up artist STAT!! The two I've tried are all booked up and I'm starting to panic!! Any good recommendations??

Re: MAKE UP!

• angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you try Holly Speakes yet? I am using her.  She is nice and has had great recommendations on here and other sites!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • law575slaw575s member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She was actually the next person I was considering! Fingers crossed I hope she's available! Thanks!
  • angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let me know if it works out.  I don't think she checks email everyday so if that is how you contacted her it might take a few days.  I had more luck calling her if I needed to reach her right away!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    314_757_7199  Sadira Hershewe, she is really wonderful!  She is doing my make up for a boudoir photo shoot as well as my MoH and I prior to the bachelorette party, just for fun!  And, day of on sight make up for me and bridal party and mothers.  She is affordable and talented!  Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    Go to a MAC counter?  Every employee there is a trained make-up artist.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 99 Invited!
    image 45 Are Psyched!
    image 5 Are L0$3RZ
    image 49 Are MIA!
  • Twitty2Twitty2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Christina Passanise with Christina Studios- VERY AWESOME! Makeup was flawless...I chose airbrush. Can't beat her professionalism, care for each persons needs, and was on-time! www.cstudiostl.com

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards