Wedding Woes
Options

::OFace::

Re: ::OFace::

• Options
    Ooooh.  I told you!  I love the HUGGGE brush.  And it's really the BLACKEST black ever.
  • Options
    I was scared and excited about the big brush, but it worked. This might be my preferred mascara.....trifecta time.

When I was in Sephora, they had Naked2 in stock. This mom was there with her daughter who was so excited to get it. The mom was saying she had One. I said, I do too and I am trying to deicde if I need Two. Mom said no. Mom was right. I made sure to actually use my One this AM. I am so tres happy with my makeup right now. I'd post pics, but you know, someone had to go and ruin everything.

I bought my third bottle of this stuff
    http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P268300
  • Options
    I have both Naked palettes.  I haven't used them in probably a month.  I'm trying to use up a few items first.  I have some super old MAC shadows I need to use up.  So I'm plugging away at those.  While my piles of makeup cry sparkly tears.

Ooooh, that Clinique stuff looks tres interesting.  I want to try their spot corrector as I have pigmentation issues.  Though I'm super critical of myself...so there is that too.
  • Options
    I have an age spot that has crept up on me....I hate it. I am going to the derm soon. We are going to have a discussion about what we can do to get my face looking good. I'm not scared to try botox or whatever else. I just need to find out what everything cost and see if I want to spend my money that way.
  • Options
    I'm with you Min, if I can do something non-invasive and not look like a RHoBH problem, I'm for it.
  • Options
    Right. I'm not interested in duck lips.
  • Options
    Or plastic forehead.  That creeps me out...the crying without your face moving.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards