Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Buying Linens

Where did you buy your linens from? TIA!

Re: Buying Linens

• cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you will look at the top sticky called "Vendor List" there is a section on the website for linens :) it has a handleful of companies other brides have used

HTH!!
  • angieandjamesangieandjames member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't purchased yet, but will probably buy from www.weddinglinensdirect.com... they're based in Dallas, but you have to buy online and not in the show room unless you happen to have a valid resale certificate.  They have pretty good prices though.  GL!
  • edited December 2011

Some people sell them on the Classified section.  You could see if they have what you need and help out a knottie.

• edited December 2011
    I bought mine from CVlinens and I received it 3 days later. I'm still not quite sure how, but I'm not complaining!
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride
  • edited December 2011
    www.prestigelinens.com

I just orderd them last week, and they're currently being shipped.
    image 208 Invited
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 102 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are MIA (RSVPs due 9.10)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • prlmrg08prlmrg08 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_buying-linens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:9218a116-ef46-4765-96af-decbc48dfdb6Post:ce21cebb-da3c-44e3-ba84-7785ab815970">Re: Buying Linens</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you will look at the top sticky called "Vendor List" there is a section on the website for linens :) it has a handleful of companies other brides have used HTH!!
    Posted by cfibelkorn[/QUOTE]

<div>thanks. I looked there first, but they all say Rental... and I want sites to buy.</div>
  • Buttercup509Buttercup509 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought from weddinglinensdirect.com. I really should try to sell them. If you're looking for dark purple, I have 30 satin overlays (72 in square). They were all cleaned and pressed, and are still on hangers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards