Maine

Vendor review: photographer

Hi ladies! My wedding was last month. It was in NC, but I'm posting this review because my wonderful photographer is based in Maine. I was lucky enough to work with her because she's from NC and visits frequenty.

Photography
: www.andunlimited.com/ Meredith Perdue, & Unlimited (NC and Maine): Meredith Perdue with & Unlimited is based in Maine, but she is from NC and returns frequently for work and to visit family. I was lucky enough to book her for my wedding in March. She was in NC for other jobs so we could easily schedule an engagement session (www.andunlimited.com/paige-nick/) and bridal portraits. Her work is very impressive and she has already been featured on wedding planning blogs and magazines. I wanted a mix of traditional and creative (non-traditional) photos and she captured it all. I have all the family formals to make my grandparents happy and I have some really fun, unique and creative photos from the engagement/bridal sessions and awesome photos from the day of the wedding (www.andunlimited.com/carolina-inn-wedding/). She captured special moments while I was getting ready with the girls and excellent shots of the ceremony and reception. I’m not a big DIY’er, but I created a few things and Meredith did a beautiful job of highlighting these details and making them look amazing.

Re: Vendor review: photographer

• ejm1287ejm1287 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just stumbled across this recommendation when reading the boards. I've never posted before but wanted to throw my two cents in!

I second this recommendation! Meredith is doing our August wedding, and thus far has been AMAZING to work with. She did our engagement photos, as well as a photo shoot with our new puppy! Her photos are incredible, she's fun and really easy to work with, and is so responsive and easy to get in touch with. I am SO happy we found her, and SO excited for her to photograph our wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto - we are working with Meredith for our July wedding, and she is FABULOUS!  So talented, sweetest person around, and she's just absolutely wonderful and devoted to what she does.  Can't say enough nice things about her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards