New Jersey - South
Options

Five Points Inn Info

Anyone here have their reception at The Five Points Inn in Vineland??? They include everything in their package (cake, flower cenetrpieces, candles, mirrors, limo, DJ, desert table, cheese and fruit table, champagne toast, open bar, and about 10 items for buffet style with hot and cold hor'doeves for $50 a person, 18% grat) Sounds like a GREAT deal, place looks better than I thought and I will not pay crazy money at other locations I really want to have my reception at (i.e. Renault, Tomasselo, Lucien's, Seaview...) Just wondering if anyone has any feedback here. I'd only have to find a photograper and possible only spend apprx. $7,500 INCLUDING my dress...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Five Points Inn Info

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not familiar with this location, but am also looking for a venue in this price range. They don't have many pictures on the website. Do you mind describing the decor inside?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's listed as Vineland but it's only about 10 miles from main street in Mays Landing...There's a restaurant and bar downstairs that's a bit out dated, 70's look. The room is upstairs with it's own bathrooms, kitchen, and bar. I liked the look, pretty victorian like wallpaper and candlestick chandelier lights with those litlle shades on them. The carpet was a dark oriental style, in fair condition, no stains. Dance floor was large for the size of room, better than other more expensive venues. Ceilings were good, no water marks! LOL, I saw some places asking twice as much with nothing included with brown stains all over the tiles....

There were cute victorian framed pictures on the walls, and a large mirrored wall on one side.  The centerpieces they include are candle labras with fresh flowers, a bit too large but they would do one on the table with out the candle labra.  The space was large enough to hold up to 200, so good space!  tales looked good, black chairs with gold frames so if you want covers, you have to provide them. They provide ALL other linens including a good color selection of overlays. 

I was very suprised by the look upstairs versus downstairs...wasn't expecting it to look so good.  The food is all homemade, very italian family that owns the place. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My parents know of it as they have been to other events there and were pleased. I like it, and would want to choose it as my venue based on price alone with all the inclusions.  I have photos I took while there to show my fiance if you would like me to send them to you. Definately call and check it out, you can't beat the price and they were really sweet people!  My fiance is dead set against it, wants a sit down dinner and all the fluff...we are checking out Smithville Inn over the weekend...sigh....I'd really like my parents to hand me over the cash instead of paying it all out on one day! Good luck!

Rebecca

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am supposed to go look at The Five Points sometime this week. I couldn't believe how reasonable the wedding packages are there. I bartend so I ask alot of my customers if they have ever eaten there and every single person has said the food is phenomenal. Do you know if you get to choose what kind of flowers they provide? I didn't know if you got to personally work with the florist. Also does anyone know any information about the dj, limo, and where the cake comes from?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

is the food buffet style?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards