Florida-Central Florida
Options

Hair & Make-up

Any tips for who to use for hair and make-up in or around Orlando? I was planning to use Patricia LeJeune but she's not available on my day. I don't want to spend too much either, I was budgeting around $150 for hair, make-up and them traveling to my location. Any opinions would be great! Thanks!

Re: Hair & Make-up

• Options
    sporkulasporkula member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having Jasmine at Brides Be Beautiful do my hair and makeup. She is my regular hairdresser and does an amazing job with my hair, so I was super excited when she told me she has a wedding business too. It's $140 for hair and makeup and she travels to you. (the site doesn't pop up at the top in google, it's bridesbebeautiful.com).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i will be using kristy alonzo. she was very quick to answer my emails and very helpful with all my questions!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using www.stephaniemazzeo.com and she does airbrushing makeup as well but I do not know if she is available. I found most of the hair and makeup people to be booked up way in advance so I'm glad I started looking early.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure the price but they are a local treasure AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING with wedding makeup and hair u have to call KAMRANS HAIR SALON talk to Maryam she dies the makeup and the hair get it done by the owner kamran they book up fast so call early tell them christina oliva referred u the number is 407-865-6666
  • Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melissa dyer at Stella luca in winter park! She did my wedding hair. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards