Favors

Perfume bar

Has anyone created their own perfume bar? Where did you get the bottles for the oils and the roller ball applicators (or other) for the guests? I really love the clear glass containers with cork stoppers and black bulb pipettes that the company Kamilyin uses, so classy looking! Anyone know where to order similar supplies to create my own? The party is for 40 guests, and the Kamilyin DIY kits for a large group are too expensive for me! I know I can buy fragrance oils locally, and also some glass jars with stoppers I can make a hols in the top of, but the 10 ml (1/3 oz) roller ball perfume vials and the black bulb pipettes to go into the cork seem very hard to find, I can only find roller applicators too large or too small. If ou made a perfume bar, please share your experience and sources. :) TIA! http://wedding.theknot.com/bridesmaids-mother-of-the-bride/bridal-shower-ideas/articles/10-bridal-shower-ideas-we-love.aspx?page=2

Re: Perfume bar

• May I suggest either rethinking this or locating it outside.  Fragrances can be really strong and I know a lot of people who have allergies to several perfume smells (kind of like having allergies to flowers).

For finding the supplies, go to a local specialty store (one that sells specialty soaps and perfumes) and ask them who their wholesaler for their perfume bottles are.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I agree about the strong scents, and pending the weather, the shower will be outdoors, but if it isn't warm enough that day, the shower will be in my great room with the perfumes in the adjoining, but doored, office. ;)
  • I think the pp are right, and I am going to go with another idea. Thanks everyone! :)
  • Good call. As soon as I seen Purfume Bar all I thought was "That is going to STINK!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards