January 2012 Weddings

Great Night!

I got to leave work an hour and a half early today and was super excited because I got to see my dear H when I got home. I was only able to see him for half and hour and he was getting ready for work, but it was awesome. I got to talk to him about things he was nervous about with work and he said I really helped him. He really helped me too. I miss him so much during the week with our opposite schedules.

When he left I decided to go and get my hair cut. I've been wanting to cut my hair since the wedding, but the last time I went into a hair place they convinced me to only cut an inch off and put in some layers. The lady I had tonight really listened to me and cut my hair the way I wanted it. She cut about 3-4 inches off and put it shorter layers all over. I LOVE how it turned out!!! I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I can't believe how happy a hair cut made me.

Both of these things have made me SUPER HAPPY!!! I can't wait for tomorrow night when I get to spend it with Anthony!!!!!!!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Great Night!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards